Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Islam Is The Fourth Reich



   In a time of universal deceit, the truth is a revolutionary act”George Orwell
®™©
Islam Is The Fourth Reich

By de Andréa Opinion Editorialist
THE BOTTOM LINE: March 24, 2015

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Here is something for you brainwashed Obama indoctrinated willfully ignorant deceived fools that
say I just make up all this propaganda that Islam is evil. 

Here my friend is the Nobel Prize-winning author V.S. Naipaul warning that the “Islamic State is the most potent threat to the world since the Nazis.”  Please read the Article:

I certainly know that I am not a Nobel Prize winner, but I should be, because I have been writing about this for more than two decades.  Nevertheless I am glad to see someone with some notoriety say exactly what I have been saying since my last lifetime.  And still I know few will listen, because nearly everyone in the West is braindead, or, nothing but a bunch of programed robots, incapable of independent thought.

THE BOTTOM LINE: Remember as you read the article of Naipaul that all Muslims use the same Quran and the same Hadith and therefore have the same ideology and the same agenda.  “Now the evil genie is out of the bottle.Writes Naipaul.  Meaning it has always been there but contained.  Naipaul eludes to the fact that America is guilty of uncorking the bottle. “Saddam was a cat keeping at bay the rats of Islamism.”  He says!  And if you know your recent history, so was Omar Gadhafi in Libya, and the Taliban in Afghanistan, and Assad in Syria, and Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, and, and, and.  Yes the U.S.  Blindly and unknowingly one by one killed the cats that kept the rats of Islam confined.   

The question is: how are we ever going to put the evil genie and the rats of Islam back in the bottle?

The first thing my friend, is to recognize Islam for what it is…

Thanks for listening – de Andréa

If you agree please pass this article on to everyone on your email list.  It may be the only chance for them to hear the truth.



No comments: