Are Most Christians Deceived?
Is Obama a Christian or a Muslim?
By de Andréa
November 10, 2014
November 10, 2014
This article is about the blind and deceived, endorsing the son of Satan, while pretending to endorse the son of God.
There are still “self-professed Christians" who are deceived and continue to promote the heresies and unbiblical teachings of Joel Osteen and his wife Victoria. Victoria Osteen said for example, that “our worship of God should be done for ourselves.” And in an interview with Wolf Blitzer, Joel Osteen said that Barack Obama is a Christian. Moreover Blitzer himself said he was confused because poles show that 18 percent of Americans believe that Obama is a Muslim.
Really…only 18 percent? Because poles are supposed to be random cross sections of the population, I take that to mean that only 18 percent of Christians as well, believe that Obama is a Muslim, since more than 50 percent of the American population claims to be Christian, what’s wrong with this picture?
Deception, that’s what’s wrong! Watch a video about three things everyone should know about Islam.
Osteen claims that he has been to prayer breakfasts and other events with Barack Obama and heard’ him express his Christian faith, redemption and salvation. Have I ever mention Taqiyyah?
"I just believe in my heart that he's a Christian," Osteen said. "He says he is." Again Taqiyyah! And Muslims are trained from birth to use taqiyyah.
Now, let's just rehearse what Obama says his "Christian" faith is composed of, shall we? In a 2004 interview with Cathleen Falsani, Obama said that he "draw(s) from (his) Christian faith," But then went on to talk about growing up with Eastern influences in Hawaii, Muslim influences in Indonesia, his father being an agnostic while his grandfather was a Muslim, (actually both his father and his step fathers are Muslim) and finishing off claiming that he was mostly influenced by Judaism. However, he claims to be "rooted in the Christian tradition. Let's see how he stacks up to that so called "Christian tradition." Obama told Falsani the following:
· ”I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.
· Of responding to an unbiblical "altar call" in Jeremiah Wright's church, Obama said, "…it was a powerful moment. Because, it was powerful for me because it not only confirmed my faith, it not only gave shape to my faith, but I think, also, allowed me to connect the work I had been pursuing with my faith.
· I'm a big believer in tolerance. I think that religion at its best comes with a big dose of doubt. I'm suspicious of too much certainty in the pursuit of understanding just because I think people are limited in their understanding.
· Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he's also a bridge between God and man, in the Christian faith, and one that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means of us reaching something higher.
· (Jesus) a wonderful teacher. I think it's important for all of us, of whatever faith, to have teachers in the flesh and also teachers in history.
· I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can't imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That's just not part of my religious makeup.
· (Sin is) being out of alignment with my values.
· (If you have sin in your life) if I'm true to myself and my faith that that is its own reward, when I'm not true to it, it's its own punishment.
· (I find spiritual inspiration in) the black church experience. A good choir and a good sermon in the black church, it's pretty hard not to be move and be transported. I can be transported by watching a good performance of Hamlet, or reading Toni Morrison's Song of Solomon, or listening to Miles Davis.
· [Though Obama doesn't read the Bible] when I read Gandhi or I read King or I read certain passages of Abraham Lincoln and I think about those times where people's values are tested, I think those inspire me.
· When I feel most centered, most aligned spiritually is when) I'm being true to myself. And that can happen in me making a speech or it can happen in me playing with my kids, or it can happen in a small interaction with a security guard in a building when I'm recognizing them and exchanging a good word.
· [In referencing his "altar call" experience] It wasn't an epiphany. It was much more of a gradual process for me. I know there are some people who fall out. Which is wonderful. God bless them. For me it was probably because there is a certain self-consciousness that I possess as somebody with probably too much book learning, and also a very polyglot background.”
When asked about prayer and Bible reading, Obama said, "I used to all the time, in a fairly disciplined way. But during the course of this campaign, I don't. And I probably need to and would like to, but that's where that internal monologue, or dialogue I think supplants my opportunity to read and reflect in a structured way these days.”
Obama’s testimonies relate more to eastern religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism than Christianity, but that being said, listen to Obama tell you with no uncertainty that ‘he is a Muslim’.
Friends, nothing in Obama's statements are Christian in any sense of the word. They are not biblical concepts of the historic Christian faith at all. Yet, Osteen, who doesn't promote biblical concepts of the historical Christian faith himself supports Obama as a Christian. Blind leading the blind?
As for his job, well I believe that I have over the years documented how poorly he is doing it, but because of deception the American public at large has no foggy idea that he is doing exactly what he aims to do, and that is, to destroy America an make it an Islamic State.
However, in recall this comes years after Osteen and his wife were interviewed by Larry King and they regurgitated the same nonsense that Osteen said in his interview with Blitzer.
"I think he's doing a great job," Osteen said. "I'm impressed of his skill, calmness, his just strength under pressure. I mean these are tough times for him, he got a lot put on his plate. But I've been impressed."
Wow!!! It doesn't take a lot to impress Joel Osteen, does it? It takes even less to impress his wife who was asked about Michelle Obama. "I've been real impressed," she said. "I've been impressed about the First Lady, she stepped up and she's done a remarkable job, and under the situation, they have done great."
King then went on to say that 12 percent of Americans believe that Obama is a Muslim and that 35 percent say they don't know what religion he is. He then asked Osteen if he thought that it mattered. (And King believes that even more Americans are deceived than Blitzer, that means that 88 percent of Americans are brain dead).
"Well, it matters to me," Mr. Osteen said. "It matters to me that I know he loves the Lord, and I think it's important that he has convictions from his faith. So to me, it matters when I'm making my personal decisions."
His wife agreed.
However, Osteen went on to promote his new Hope for Today Bible, saying, "It's a living translation of the Bible, which is an easy version to read. And then it's got our notes besides certain passages. And it's just to help people maybe to understand the Bible a little bit easier."
And just what will it help people understand easier?
And why de he think God needed his help writing the Bible? Apparently his intellectual notes don’t help in the area of homosexual marriage.
When asked if he thought more states would allow the redefinition of marriage to include sodomites, Osteen said, "You know, I don't know where it's all going ... I'd love to see it stay between a male and a female, not knocking anybody else." Well that is sure taking a solid stand and explains what the Bible teaches doesn’t it?
God’s word is clear. Osteen’s notes…not so much!
Knocking anybody else? Why not? Jesus was clear about what marriage is and what it is not in Matthew 5 and Matthew 19. God was clear about it in Genesis 3. Why can't Joel Osteen be clear? It's because he's a false teacher my friend, that’s why. And it’s also why he is deceived by Obama, he has no spiritual discernment at all.
To be fair, at least his wife said, "I just think marriage should’ be sanctified by the church. It ‘should be’ between a man and a woman." But again, not so clear, it just “should be.”
While Osteen said that "God's best is between a male and female," it seems that for both Osteen’s is all about "what they think" rather than what God says.
THE BOTTTOM LINE: I wrote at the beginning of this article: “This article is about the blind and deceived, endorsing the son of Satan, while pretending to endorse the son of God.” Taqiyyah my friend is the same whether it comes from a Muslim or one who pretends to be a Christian, both come directly from Allah/Satan.
If it is true that only 12-18 percent of Christians believe that Obama is a Muslim, then that means that at least 82 percent of Christians believe that Obama is a Christian. That means that at least 82 percent of Christians are deceived. That’s the result of taqiyyah my friend. Moreover the result of that is that America will easily become an Islamic State. Ignorance - Deception – enablement – destruction, that’s the process of Satan’ war against God’s people.
My friends, Joel Osteen is in the position he is in because the professed Church has not called people like him and Obama out and dealt with him biblically. It's time the people of God start dealing with false teachers in a biblical manner. It is time to expose false teachers and people like Obama for what they are…the enemy of God. It is time to turn the tables of the money changers upside down and expose them for what they really are…thieves…Jesus did!
If you want to find out what ignorance does to the Christian Church, read the two to articles below.
Don’t be deceived!
Thanks for listening – de Andréa
If you agree please pass this article on to everyone on your email list. It may be the only chance for them to hear the truth.
Copyright © 2014 by Bottom Line Publishing, All Rights Reserved - Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.