Another Puzzle for Darwinists
As if they don’t have enough unexplained phenomena to deal with.
By de Andréa
October 28, 2013
A Venus Flytrap Catches It’s Prey in 1/10th of a Second, oh you got’a check this out…
”The Venus flytrap digests and absorbs its prey, but how does it digestion and absorption to the of this ?
A new’ study that combines direct recordings from cells within the trap along with molecular characterization of nutrient transport reveals a that underlie this process (emphasis mine). Colin Brownlee, “Carnivorous Plants: Trapping, Digesting and Absorbing All in One,” , Volume 23, Issue 17, 9 September 2013, Pages R714-R716.”
Not only is this carnivorous plant a wonder of .” There is no known cause beyond intelligent design that has the to assemble this interdependent 18-step process and its many component contributing parts. when seen with the unaided human eye, but the physiological processes and information processing that enable it to catch and digest insects are also beautifully coordinated in a breathtaking multistep process that we now know as never before. As an ENV essay points out, this is given the label of “highly evolved
Here are eleven of those complex steps in the life process of the Venus Flytrap.
1. The traps open wide to the environment, exposing trigger hairs and attractive red leaves.
2. Electrical action potentials are established for the trigger hairs on the inner leaf surface.
3. The digestive glands remain quiescent till activated. Abscisic acid regulates their sensitivity, but is balanced by 12-oxo-phytodienoic acid (OPDA), which makes them more sensitive to touch.
4. A trigger hair on the inner leaf is touched. If only one is touched, nothing happens.
5. A second touch after a short delay, or touch of a second trigger hair, begins a cascade of events.
6. Anion channels open. The action potential collapses, activating the motor center.
7. Vascoelastic energy snaps the trap shut in a fraction of a second.
8. If the triggering substance was not an animal, the trap re-opens after a short period.
9. Escape movements by the trapped animal triggers synthesis of a touch hormone, and acidifies the trap.
10. The trap edge hairs wrap more tightly around the edges, preventing escape.
11. The trap seals hermetically around the prey like a “green stomach,” exposing it to densely packed glands and chlorine ions. [Read about the remainder of the 18 steps and their implications .]….
In another recent study of the Venus flytrap by American scientists, we learn that the trap closes in a with amazing force. The prey are captured and compressed in a flash. Here is how they report their findings:
“Biomechanics of morphing structures in the Venus flytrap has attracted the attention of scientists during the last 140 years. The if’ a prey touches a trigger hair twice. The driving force of the , which is caused by a pressure differential between the upper and lower layers of the leaf. The trap strikes, holds and . We have developed new methods for measuring all these forces involved in the hunting cycle. We made precise calibration of the piezoelectric sensor and performed direct measurements of the average impact force of the trap closing using a high speed video camera for the determination of time constants. The new equation for the average impact force was derived. ... The insects and different small prey have little chance to escape after the snap of the trap. The prey would need to overpower the “escaping” force which is very strong.... (Emphasis mine). Alexander G. Volkov, et. al., "Venus flytrap biomechanics: Forces in the Dionaea muscipula trap" , Volume 170, Issue 1, 1 January 2013, Pages 25-32, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jplph.2012.08.009.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Now tell me this, how do the followers of the Darwinist Religious Cult explain that something this complex created itself by chance by popping out of the ooze. Answer… It can’t. It is just another of the thousands of complexities that the science fiction of Darwinism has no answer for. It was in fact created from a blueprint designed by the same intelligent being that created the Complex Universe. The problem with the unexplainable and unprovable bad science of the Darwinists is they just can’t imagine anyone bigger than themselves.
I asked a Mathematician…What are the odds that something as complex as this could just fall together or evolve all on its own. Answer “There is not a number big enough”.
If you agree, please share these posts with your friends, family and co-workers. The only way to defeat the lies and propaganda of an evil government and its controlled media, is to spread the truth.
Thanks for listening – de AndréaCopyright © 2013 by Bottom Line Publishing - Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted,