Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Antonio West, the White 'Trayvon Martin'


Antonio West, the White 'Trayvon Martin'
If you know who Trayvon Martin is but don’t know who Antonio West is, it’s because Black America is racist.  And because of political correctness some Honky Whities have changed color and are also climbing on board the racist train.

By de Andréa  
July 23, 2013

I still claim that I don’t have a racists bone in my beautiful body, but the racism of African Americans as they like to be called, (why can't they just be American like the rest of us) and that includes Obama, and that of course depends on which part of Africa they claim to have come from, is beginning to irritate me big time.  In the words of Rodney King “can’t we all just get along”?  I guess not!  Moreover, I think that I would be fairly safe in saying; none of the so-called African Americans came from Africa.  I guess that could make me African American as well because I am European and Europeans occupy most of the southern part of Africa.  Anyway I regress!

On March 21, 2013, Antonio West/Santiago was shot to death by De’Marquise Elkins.  Well, that's not all that big a deal; after all, according to the Slate gun-death tracker, “Last year, there were 32,163 firearm deaths … the vast majority of these deaths are Americans killing Americans.”

And with names like De’Marquise and Antonio, they were probably black, right?.  As the statistics show, “Blacks killing blacks just isn't any big deal.”  After all, almost 900 blacks have been killed in Chicago since the Martin-Zimmerman saga began to unfold (72 just during the trial period).  “So what’s the big deal about some dude named De’Marquis offing another dude named Antonio?”

Apparently there is just a little more to the story than that, something the communist biased racist media obviously did not consider particularly newsworthy.  According to several reports (not headline news, of course) which lasted about two days max, the following emerges:

Antonio (Santiago) West, a 13 month old white baby boy, was sitting in his stroller when De’Marquis (17) and Dominique Lang (15) accosted his mother Sherry West, and demanded money.  According to Sherry West, “A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn’t have any money, and he said, ‘Give me your money or I’m going to kill you and I’m going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,’ and I said, I don’t have any money and please don’t kill my baby!”

De’Marquis tried to grab her purse and then opened fire, grazing her head, when she said she tried to tell him she had no money.  She said, De’Marquis then shot her in the leg.

She continued, “And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face.”

The tragic truth is most of us are not aware of this story because since it involved blacks shooting whites, the national alphabet soup communist government racist media paid little attention.  Can you imagine the furor had Antonio been black and De’Marquise white?  Oh, you’re right, we don’t have to imagine that outrage, or furor and demands for the U.S. government to become involved.  We have the Martin-Zimmerman case to bring that to our attention.  Can you even imagine President George Bush saying…  “Antonio West could have been ‘me’ 30 years ago”?

They have found and arrested the aforementioned teens and booked them.  While we know exactly what Trayvon Martin looked like (when he was 13) and what Zimmerman looks like in a suit in court (not what they looked like the night of the incident), we do not know what Antonio looks like now.  Nor could we pick the two assailants out of a police lineup; no media coverage or pictures of them plastered all over.  The only one there is, is the one in this article.

Impartial, unbiased, police work?  Oh right.  Compare what you know about the Martin-Zimmerman case with this statement by the public information officer handling the West case: “There is no clear motive right now … this is what the mother said … we as law enforcement, can’t go off on what anyone says.  We have to thoroughly investigate the case.”  Oh, you mean like since there was no one who actually witnessed the Zimmerman-Martin incident, and despite the evidence of blood and bruises on Zimmerman, you proceed to charge him with murder based on …what?

But that is not the end of the story.  Because she is white, now they are attempting to destroy the mother’s testimony.  There are allegations that she and the father had “gunshot residue” on their persons, I said allegations.  And that maybe they shot her baby in the head for the insurance money.  Well of course, that would make more sense than having to believe that two black teens could actually kill someone like they do in Chicago by the hundreds, which is also ignored by the government media.

But, naturally, we will not get to the final resolution in that case.  No more news coverage, no play-by-play, no cameras, and no video in the courtroom, no “learned jurists” or “in-depth analysis” will be forthcoming from that trial.  Such coverage would seriously damage the racist liberal position that whites are collectively guilty for slavery that ended almost 150 years ago.

According to this position, blacks, who are unable to compete with whites (or other minorities) on equal footing (hence affirmative action-for blacks only) are to be accorded not equal justice but “equality oriented justice.” 

There is no Affirmative Action for Whites; there is no National Association for the Advancement of White People.  There are no all white Schools, Colleges, or Universities.  There is no White Panther Party.  That kind of twisted philosophy went out with the KKK.  And yet every one of those exist for African Americans.  Who is racist my friend?

The statue of Justice wears a blindfold for a good reason my friend.  But then who pays any attention to the truth or all that historical stuff…

The following is a forward sent to me, which actually prompted me to write about this story that almost no one has heard about.  The author of the letter written in the first person of Antonio West/Santiago, is unknown.

Hello.  Don’t recognize me?  That’s OK; I understand.  My name ‘was’ Antonio West.  I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.


I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a “hate crime”.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder.  He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’.  So no one is rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me.  There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me.  Tell your friends about me, tell your families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.

I don’t have to anymore.
 END

I have nothing more to say!

Thanks for listening – de Andréa


Copyright © 2013 by Bottom Line Publishing -  Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.

No comments: