The Fuhrer Has Declared War On Americans
What more could Obama do to incite a civil war in
? This is just the first step of Obama’s up and
coming martial law my friend… America
By de Andréa
January 17, 2013
Yesterday, The Fuhrer, Barack Hussein Obama announced his gun control measures which amounted to a declaration of war against law abiding American citizens who value Freedom.
First Disarm the Citizens, then create a Reichstag, then declare Martial Law, then burn what is left of the Constitution, then kill thousands of innocent Americans for effect, then declare “Amerika’s” first Dictatorship, Obama the ‘Oberste Fuhrer’ (Supreme Leader) of course.
Like a Muslim Terrorist hiding behind several children for protection, Obama announced that he was ordering Congress to curb gun violence. Part of his plan involved the closing of all so-called loopholes in background checks to make them universal (National). And to no one’s surprise, he wants a complete ban on ‘ugly weapons’ and large magazines. I wonder if this includes the National Geographic magazine. No…probably not, that’s a small magazine.
In his diatribe rant against guns, for you that is…he is surrounded’ by guns. Not that you aren’t equal, but he is just more’ equal that you are! Oh well… Obama said: “This is our first task as a society—keeping our children safe. This is how we will be judged. And their voices should compel us to change. I will put everything I’ve got into this…but the only way we can change is if the American people demand it. To make a real and lasting difference, Congress must act, and Congress must – act - soon.”
Then the Fuhrer vowed to take whatever action his office can take (executive order) to insure that his people control…sorry, gun control measures are put into place. He has also promised $500 million (which we don’t have and he cannot legally grant) to make it all happen.
After making his stand to disarm
America, Obama also
made it clear that he has signed 23
executive orders involving gun control measures which
are actually people control measures. One of the orders would provide
incentives for schools to hire health counselors; I understand that there was a health counselor at Sandy
Hook, a lot of good that did. I haven’t figured out yet just
how more health counselors are going to prevent more gun violence, unless the
councilors are packing, (probably not) but anyway that’s part of Obama’s
executive orders are:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system. (I don’t think that the Fuhrer himself will be on that list for background checks, he would likely go to jail)
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks. (I wonder if this includes keeping the Attorney General from illegal gun running to
Mexico, probably not).
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign. (Code for gun confiscation)
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission). Oh yeah! The mass murderers are really going to go for locking up their guns).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement. (Does that include Fast and Furious?)
11. Nominate an ATF director. ( Of course the illegal military enforcer for the Dept of Justice)
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations. (Yeah, arming them with an AK 47 with a large capacity magazine might do it)
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime. (You mean we don’t do that now? Maybe that’s the problem)
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence. (Oh yeah, it might be a virus)
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies. (Like bullets with no powder, and magazines with no bullets)
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes. (Yeah demonize the kid’s parents)
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities. (Because we want people to snitch on each other and put people in jail that may be a threat to the totalitarian regime.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers. (Oh, that’ll save lives).
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education. (Mmmm! I thought we had separation of Church and State?)
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health. (The first ones in line for exams should be our elected officials.)
Don’t forget after the
Columbine High School
massacre in Colorado,
the Congress passed three more major gun control laws to keep this from ever happening again. Soooooooooooooooo,
how did that work out for us…well before the ink was dry three more schools had
gun incidents in the days following. And
they were all protected by signs that read GUN FREE ZONES. I guess paper signs aren’t anymore protection
than paper targets…
THE BOTTOM LINE: When you boil it all down, the ‘Oberste Fuhrer’ is doing nothing but creating a list of subversives (law abiding citizens) and/or mentally ill drug addicts (anyone under a doctor’s care) that will eventually not be allowed to possess a gun of any kind. Moreover, you can bet your sweet bippy that all of us will be on that list. I know I would, because I would be classified as a drug addict, I take prescription pain killers.
This is the first major step Obama is taking in his plans to disarm
He has already publicly stated: “I don’t believe that anyone other than
police and military should be in possession of a firearm”. You should be proud Obama, Hitler
couldn’t have said it better himself. Whether he knows it or not, many Americans see
this as an overt declaration of war on the Freedom of American citizens, and
that war would most likely be a bloody war and cost the lives of countless
citizens as well as children and law enforcement and military personnel. Because a citizens right to keep and bear
arms, is for the “security of a Free
out it, we have no Freedom at all.
You might want to check with your County Sheriff to see what his stand is on this issue to see if he will uphold his oath of office and defend the U.S. Constitution, because when someone comes knocking on your door demanding your weapons, you need to no where you stand and what you are going to do? Will you give in and quake in fear or will you stand up and fight for your rights, liberty, and life? I know my choice - do you know - yours?
The fine print - Copyrighted © 2013 by Bottom Line Publishing - Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.