Thursday, September 30, 2010

“Change”

In case you still ignorantly wonder what Obama meant by “CHANGE” in his campaign speeches in 2008, read this…

By de Andréa

An open letter to all Obama supporters
Don’t tell me that you didn’t know that Obama --- Hated America, was a Muslim, and was a Social Communist before you elected him… Just don’t.

If you do, you will be admitting that you --- are brain dead, have too much wax in your ears and that you vote with a blind fold on. If you did know you wouldn’t want to admit it, because you would obviously hate America, would be a Muslim and a Social Communist yourself.

The following my deceived ignorant friend is a narrative taken from a Sunday Morning's September 7, 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised interview "Meet the Press.” ‘Before’ the election!!!!!!

Because of the then Senator Obama’s obvious disrespect and hatred for America and of the American flag he was asked about his stance on the Flag.

General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain ‘WHY’ as a candidate for president, he doesn't follow U.S. protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face it". So as a Presidential candidate he already violated US CODE of protocol .

'Senator' Obama replied:
(and remember this was before the election )"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides. There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

Our flag is A SYMBOL OF OPPRESSION???
Did he realize that he was running for president of the United States not president of the world? And he didn't want to be perceived as taking sides? This IS coming from a man who obviously hates freedom. This was all over the news my friend, and yet you voted for this America hating Communist Muslim as your president, YOU… SHOULD… BE… ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

Oh! It gets worse my friend, much worse, and remember you knew this beforehand, ‘BEFORE’ YOU VOTED THIS POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING TO BECOME YOUR PRESIDENT AND “CHANGE” AMERICA INTO AMERI’K’A and an ISLAMIC STATE! Shame on you!

Obama continued:
"The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments. When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is why my wife disrespects the flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past. Of course now, I have found myself about to become President of the United States and I have to put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring ‘CHANGE’ to this Nation, and offer the people a new path... My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country’s first black family. Indeed, Change is about to overwhelm the United States of America”

Comment:
“redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love”??? Hope and love does not appear in the Quran my friend! Our enemy knows nothing about HOPE OR LOVE!!! Muslims lie, Muslims are deceptive, Muslims cannot speak the truth !!!

Just in case this didn’t penetrate your bullet proof skull… read this again, and remember he said this on National TV before the election!

"The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. What about 'Islam' you Jihadist Fanatic… Oh, right! I almost forgot Islam is a “nation of peace”!!!

Obama said…”It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren”. Why would you want to disarm America to the level of acceptance to [his, maybe yours, certainly not my] Middle Eastern [Muslim] Brethren. Do you recognize that this is tantamount to America disarming our military in 1942 to the level of the Nazis and the Japanese? We should “conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails”-. Where peace prevails? Just where in this universe does peace prevail in Islam? Come on! Are you all brain dead??? Moreover you don’t have to be a mind reader to know that Obama HATES this country. He said so, listen again to him folks --- ”I have to put my hatred aside” [he said, but he hasn’t. And] …“Indeed, ‘Change’ is about to overwhelm the United States of America”. There is your “CHANGE” you brain dead robots. That is truly an understatement my friend…and he told 'you' and all the world this before you voted for him so this is the kind of president you wanted ???

I am so glad that none of you were voting in elections in the 1930’s and 40’s or you would have voted in a Nazi as President. If I had my way, all of you that voted for this Anti-American Commie Muslim would be sent to Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, or Lebanon. Or, if you hate Capitalism so much, how ’bout a free one-way ride on a rail to China.

Why does Obama hate America so much, and wants to destroy it? Because he is the ‘enemy’ of America. Moreover, you knew this, and ‘still’ voted for him, that makes you ‘my enemy’ and the enemy of a Free America. Watch a video and listen to him say so - Obama IS A TERRORIST MUSLIM moreover ‘you’ support him.

No I am not just angry at you…’you ignorant lazy minded voting majority’, I am blazing ‘MAD’ at you! And unless you stupid ungrateful robots really want to turn this country into the poorest most oppressive Islamic terrorist tyrannical nation in the world…You had better undo this tragic stupid atrocity starting in November and again in 2012, and send this Jihadist Muslim back to the 7th century Islam he loves so much.

May God bless and restore a Free America…

Soon…


de Andréa

No comments: