Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fortney


Congressman Fortney “Pete” Stark is a congressman from the San Francisco East Bay Area in California, Fremont and Alameda Counties

By de Andréa


I happen to know Pete Stark very well; he would cringe every time he would see me in his audience at a town hall meeting. In my years of dealing with the congressman I can testify first hand the that he is a liar and a hypocrite as well as having no moral values.

In one of his responses to me regarding a letter I had written to him about “Partial Birth Abortion”, he absolutely denied that there was anything on the planet called, referred to, or implied as partial birth abortion. When I attempted to read my question in a town hall meeting and his response in the letter, he quickly called on someone else for another question. From then on, he made a special effort to avoid me.

Early on, I determined that Pete Stark was either very ignorant, totally misinformed, or he was the biggest liar that I had ever met.

This man as no regard for the life of anyone except his own. He not only supports abortion on demand but he advocates infanticide. Therefore, as a public advocate for protecting children he is a liar and a hypocrite. His following reference to “if we can get enough kids to grow old enough to send to Iraq” is not only condescending but also disingenuous.

If we all followed Pete’s lead, we would not even have any children to grow up at all…

Here are Congressman Stark’s comments made Thursday, Oct. 18, on the floor of the House of Representatives: “You don't have money to fund the war or children. But you're going to spend it to blow up innocent people if we can get enough kids to grow old enough for you to send to Iraq to get their heads blown off for the President's amusement.”

This comment made on world wide TV displays “Pete” Fortney Stark’s true colors. He not only claims that our enemy Islam is innocent, but implies that we send our children to war for the purpose of getting their heads blown off. Another ode of support for our enemy Islam. He stated that President Bush is no better than al-Qaida, with the same agenda to behead American soldiers and with amusing entertainment. I can hear the cheers in Mecca, Medina and Tehran now…

Congressman Stark has now apologized on the House floor after an outrage of pressure from the American people. If this were the only outrages statement or even one of the few that Stark had ever made, I would give him the benefit of any doubt that his apology was genuine. However, this just another of the typical lack of any moral values and hate America attitude that Mr. Stark has. Watch a film clip of Pete Stark as he spews out his filth and vomit on the floor of the U.S. Senate.

The following is his official congressionally appropriate apology:
“I want to apologize first of all to my colleagues, many of whom I have offended, to the president. his family, to the troops that may have found offense in my remarks as were suggested in the motion that we just voted on, and I do apologize ... With this apology I will become as insignificant as I should be and we can return to the issues that do divide us but that we can resolve," Stark said to applause. “Typical Stark Speak”

THE BOTTOM LINE: I even find his apology offensive, stating that the troops MAY have found his remarks offensive, implying that he does not understand how that would be possible, but oh well! It is what it is…


de Andréa

No comments: